Sunday, August 12, 2007

208.8-Sunday

10299-pedometer steps
1549-calories for today

exercise for today
60 minutes of leslie sansonne walk away the pounds
30 min. walking

my day

Up at 5:20 exercised for 60 minutes, showered, cooked, and baby came and time passed and we went to church-wonderful service. Then we went to a singing at 2;30 came home at 4:30 rested for moments, and then went to evening service. That was my day.

IT was a wonderful day but also tiring and I am glad to be able to pull my clothes off and just sit back.

One thing that happened though tha treally hurt my fellings. Patty a good friend that was at the Golden Harveters Friday night, she and her husband video taped me giving my speech. Patty was telling my Mom this morning how God had annointed me and even though it was painful telling the story of the robbery I told it and now so many people would get a blessing because I told it. My Mom said "I probably heard allready" She did not say it nice either. Family ugh sometimes strangers treat you better than your family does.

Sleep well everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment