Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Oh My Lord Help me

My Father-
I need You
I worship you and I need you to guide and direct my path daily. As I get out of bed Lord I ask your blessing on my day,

My family, God you see how they speak of me and to me. You hear the way my heart weeps with sorrow at the way that they only say negative things.

I pray my Lord with all that is in me that you would touch and bless them and their lives, that they would see, my Father, that I want their love and their approval. But if they do not change their ways, I will not turn from you, I will not take my eyes from your glory, I will not stop worshipping you, for You are MY GOD.

I know God that you are faithful, the bible tells me that you are, I know that you carry me on wings of eagles, the bible tells me, I know that your peace is with me, for your word, OH GOD, You lovely word tells me that your peace is with me.

My God hold me up as I try to lose weight, direct my hands and my heart and my mind that I will choose to keep this earthly temple sanctified for you.

So prepare me
to be a sanctuary
pure and Holy
tried and true

With thanksgiving
I'll be a living
sanctuary
for you.

Guide me Father to prepare a set of steps that will in time guide me to eat and exercise in a manner that will bring health to this temple made of flesh.

I do all things with you in mind
I hunger to please you
I ache to be in your prescence
I joyfully praise you
In awe I worship you
I glorify your name
In patience I await your coming

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment