Sunday, August 5, 2007

210.8-Sunday (I am ashamed)

That is right this morning I weiged 2 pounds more than I did the day before and why you ask? Because I did not use self control at the golden corral on Sat. I ate like I did not have a weight problem. The good thing is I am healthy and I have a few days before I am faced with another tempting situation. My golden harvesters meeting is next fri. night and the food at that meeting is so good. More about that later.

11521 pedometer steps
1495 calories for today

exercise was
85 minutes of arobics
10 minutes of stationary biking

I went to church this morning and there was a special singing and it was wonderful. Those singers had such a great sound.

Tonight service was about what we are supposed to do to help our teachers and our preacher. Our pastor did a wonderful job.

Sleep well
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment