Thursday, May 12, 2011

Lots of reasons to exercise

I was searching for something this morning and I "fell" into this site.  Now a lot of these I knew from personally exercising.
I seem to think faster and clearer when I exercise everyday,
my recovery rate from arobics is about 1-2 minutes
I used to hurt in a few of my joints and now not so much in fact rarely do I have arthritus.
Exercise produces endorphins endorphins is a natural feel good chemical that is produced when you exercise-so I am happier and I smile more
I get up in the morning and I hit the floor ready to get started with my day. 
I am alert


Anyway here is the link   I hope you  thinkit is as interesting as I found it to be.

http://www.busywomensfitness.com/exercise-benefits.html

Have a good day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment