Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BIL, niece, walking, nice weather

Bil had chest pains today, sister had to take him to the hospital,  and I kept her granddaughter.  I am so glad that I am a pack rat.  I was able to pull out things that I had bought years ago. Like I have some p. canvas patterns for Indian outfits to make for Barbie dolls.  When I was at teh flea market a few years back the barbie dolls were on sale for 50 cents each.  so I bought them all.  Niece really loved playing with them.  When I was a little girl we would all go to my grandmas house and I would play with her sewing box.  It was like a treasure box to me.  It was full of so many neat things like golden buttens and silver thread.   Now I have a sewing box full of anything I can think of to put in it that will interest the children.  They love it just like I did. 

I went walking several times today.  The weather is just perfect not too hot and not too chilly.  I love hearing the birds singing and even now with cold weather just last week the birds are beginning to act like it is spring. 

I have been trying to watch what I eat since I did splurge a bit  over the weekend.  I over ate today by a few hundred calories, but the good part is that it is not unhealthy.  I ate an oatmeal energy bar after supper tonight and just a little while ago I ate an apple with a bit of peanut butter on it.  So, kinda not unhealthy.  Tomorrows a new day, and I can try again.  I can do this.

Things I like about me
I love to smile, I love to help others,  I love to worship the Lord,  I love children and seem to have unlimited patience with children. I love my family.

Good night everyone
Sleep well
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment