Sunday, May 20, 2007

One liner updates

Went to church twice today it is coming up onto pentacost Sunday and the sermans is about pentacostal movement.

Sister did not go to church, I think she knows that she exagerated and she is ashamed of herself.

We took grandbaby to church with us and he is so very cute, and so very just a 20 month old baby. He lost interest fast, and he squirmed and stood up and layed down and whispered loudly and talked to people and needless to say I did not get a lot out of the service this morning but he is just a baby so I am just going to try to teach him better manners.

I had taken so much stuff today for the pain that I actually fell asleep during evening service. Talk about being ashamed-----I really was but I really was not feeling good.

That was my Sunday--
How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment