Friday, May 18, 2007

MY THOUGHTS, DEVOTIONAL, GOD,

I have decided to try this again. I really need someplace to write my thoughts and I need somewhere to put my speech/devotionals.

I went to a revival last night and the evangelists preached on keeping on pressing forward. Like the little lady did that had an issue of blood. Nothing would stop her she probably had to crawl but she did not stop. She recognized that she needed the virtue of Jesus and she kept going until she was able to touch Him. How thankful I am that even today we can reach out and touch Him and be filled and lifted up and healed by His wonderful presence.

All day long yesterday I was excited that I would have the opportunity to go to the house of God and worship I knew that there would be a blessing for me there. About mid afternoon I got an urgent ph. call from my sister and she needed me there immediately so dh and I hurried to her house -we got there in 3 minutes. The door was open and I ran in and she was sitting there weeping holding her grandchild and her lip had been bloodied. Her husband had hit her and busted her lip and bruised her arm and breast and it was because she did not want her dh to feed granddaughter snacks so close to their grandbabys lunch time. He got mad and started hitting her. I called the law and then called her dr. And I set there for about an hour gave her a icepack and talked and prayed and finally the law came. He asked all the right questions aned then he asked their ages and then he said to her " your husband is 68 and you are 64 ?" and she said yes and then he said "ya'll are too old to be acting like this" it was funny in a surreal kind of way.

After they left I made her call our mom, I did not want her to be alone and I thought she would pull herself togeather better with mom there so she called mom, and mom and dad came over and me and my dh came home to get ready for the revival. As I walked in the door here, I got a horrible headache, eyes hurting and pressure and swelling in my face. Sinus problems-I took something and my dh asked if I wanted to stay home and of course I said NO Satan was throwing everything he could at me to stop me from getting my blessing. It did not work, I went to church. My head stopped hurting and I got a wonderful blessing that I can hold onto . God is good and he is faithful to hear and answer prayer.

Chorus of one of my favorite songs----

I just got to tell you Satan
you can't cross the bloodline,
because I'm covered by the blood.
You may snear and you may fight
but you gona lose this battle tonight,
reme-em-ber
you can't cross the blood line.

No comments:

Post a Comment