Saturday, May 26, 2007

I am tired

This morning I did floor exercises and and weights and arobics and then I mowed with a push mower for 45 minutes. But I think I am more tired from all the calls I had to make last night. Helen and I pulled everyone togeather and I am so proud of the ladies of my church. They came through on such short notice and they brought more food than I expected. The family is sorta large and so all the food will be needed but so many of our church members are on vacation. But everything came togeather perfectly.

I got a new watch today, my old one quit and I kept trying to tell time on my non existant watch. It was not reall expensive but it is cute. It is silver. My wedding bands are gold but I did not care about that.

I went to the visitation tonight to see Liz and give her my respects and love Poor Liz I hurt so for her. Dear Lord, please hold her close and wipe her tears. Amen

The dr. said to write down all my exercise. Wonder if he would want me to put down the *ahem* special time that dh and I enjoyed earlier?

Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment