Saturday, May 19, 2007

Let me tell you about my Saturday

This has been a very nice day.

Sometime ago I ordered some sermons on CD. They were by Larry Clark from Wagram Church of God and this preacher is on fire for the Lord which is why I wanted the sermons. Five came yesterday and the rest came today. I have alredy listed to 5 of them and they are so good. They teach and lead and exhort God. And they do just what a good sermon is supposed to do. If you want to listen to a serman by him, google wagram church of God and somewhere on his site is two sermans you can listen to, Both of them are excellant and you will get a blessing if you listen to them.

I talked to several friends on the phone and studied the Sunday school lesson and it is such a wonderful lesson . Dh and I went over it tonight and it took us almost 2 hours to go over the entire lesson. I have been studying it a little every day and I go such a blessing each day and I was so excited to share with dh all the things that I had learned. The lesson is on communication and I just loved finding all the ways that God communicates to us. He is so wonderful and right now I feel that my cup runneth over.

Then I talked to our Sunday School superintendant and begged him to order me a sunday school commentary to help me with my lessons and he said he would.

See I told you God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment