Tuesday, May 29, 2007

2nd day of Daniel Fast

Going good, I am reading all about Daniel in the bible, and how the way he wanted to eat made him healthier than the other slaves. I am not doing it for that reason, I am doing it as a sacrifice to God. I want to get ever closer to the Lord.

Baby came today and I really enjoyed him. he loves to play hide and seek only problem is he always hides in the same place. He runs to the end of my bed and just stands there. I go into the room and there he is but I say "where's Ryan, I can't see him. then I say is he over there--no not there and all this time he is standing there giggling. So cute and reminds me so much of my children when they were that age. I enjoyed them so much. I wish all mothers had the chance to stay home with their children at least until they start to school.

Dh and I went ot a revival tonight, the evangelist preached on Lot pitching his tent toward Sodom. it was a very good serman.

God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment