Friday, May 25, 2007

Good Morning(yesterday-blood work-dr.- pills-ACK

Yesterday dh and I got our blood work and my thyroid is normal. Dh and I called for an appointment to our dr. and he is working with me on my health issues. I can do nothing but give praise to my Lord for answering my prayer about my thyroid.. I can now start working on losing weight and I feel sure that my efforts will nfinally start having success. My cholesterol is way too high and dr. has me on some pills. I understood him to say that my high cholesterol is caused by genes from parents and my eating and exercise could not bring it down.

Dh had a high CSA and this really worried me. But dr. gave manual exam and said he could find no mass and he felt it probably was an infection. He is taking something for that and he is taking something else to reduce his sswollen protate. his Cholesterol is also high and I know that it is not because of his diet cause I make sure he eats healthy and that he exercises nearly every day.

My friends dd died last night at 11 PM. My heart aches for my friend -her name is Liz. The dd had cancer and we knew that she was terminal and she was a Christian and she is better off now but poor Liz, no mother should ever have to bury her child.

I am going to try to add more to this tonight.

Dr. told me to write down everything that I eat and to write down my exercise too so I will be keeping a written journal, so I will expand sister blog to include a more detailed summary of my foods and exercise. Everyone wish me well as I try to lose this weight and as I attempt to keep up with all that I consume.

Love you all and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment