Saturday, December 29, 2007

God is good, all the time, He's good all the time.

Good morning to everyone,


My g-baby is not coming today, sob, I do miss him when he does not come here to play with me. lol He is a handful and busy all the time but he makes me smile and surely gives me a good workout with chasing him and walking with him outside, at the park, etc. And lets not forget the 25 times a day when he says " up, ama" and of course I always pick him up even iff it is only for a few seconds. And he weighs 32 pounds. He is tall for his age, almost as tall as a lot of 4 yr. olds. Dr says he is in the upper percentile with his height and weight.
Sorry for the Grandma talk, sometimes I just can't help myself.


We had two deaths in our church yesterday. And I am the person to call the florists to have flowers delivered to the funeral home. No one knew where one was going to be at. So I call the locall funeral homes and the name was not familiar to them -had to call a familyl member and I did not want to have to do that at their time of mourning, but it had to be done. Finally located the right place, called the florist and set up time and place for flowers to be delivered. Mentally stressed cause it should not be this hard to find which funeral home would have the body and it was not in the obit in the paper.

I am also on the food committee and I will be preparing deviled eggs and green bean casserole, and will have that at the church at 3 this evening and then tonight will be the small gathering at the funeral home, and then a small service in the chapel.

On to happier news, I had been praying for some help with g-baby because his parents are having such a time paying all their bills. Even though g-baby is 26 months old they are still paying hospital bills because of emergency c section and baby had some difficulties and they had to stay in hospital with some surgery issues and on and on. I am so happy that they are both ok now. They had insurance but with a deductable and they are paying monthly on all the extra bills and it is a hardship. And baby needed new clothes and age appropriate books and toys.

Last night someone called me and asked so timidly if I would be insulted if they gave grandbaby some clothes that her son had out grown. Isn't God good? He provides our needs and we are all so blessed.

Not only that but----Dh and I had have been trying to go to another church. Long story and I won't go into it but we had tried before several times and each time I have felt the Lord tell me to go back. Yesterday I had decided that I was going to find another church I just can't keep on being put down by my family that goes there. I had not talked to God about this, I just decided to go. When out of the blue the lady calls me about the clothes, and then she said be sure to be in church Sunday so I can give you the clothes for baby. ---

I really need to talk to God BEFORE I decide to do something because He may have other plans.

Have a good day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment