Friday, June 15, 2012

Sigh

This is hard-

I decided to take a different path for a while and see if I can win a little in this struggle.  I am on Day one of a full induction. I am keeping my carbs down to 10 or less for a few days and then slowly add a couple more per day.  We'll see.   I still am walking every day (unless it rains) most days i get in 5 miles, still working out with weights, still helping out at Harvest Hope/food bank two to 3 days a week and still pushing a mower to cut my grass several hours a week.
Still taking the synthyroid and still gained a pound this week.  I know that everyone says they do not eat that much but I write down everything I eat and it is always below 1800 and most days it is below 1500.   Today it was less than 1300, and carbs were 10. 

We'll see.  I've danced to this tune before and I pray that the results are different this time.  

Sleep well every one. 
God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, Joy, that's rough. You are clearly doing all of the right things. How awful that you are not getting the right results!

    Prayers.

    DEb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your eyes on Jesus, Joy. He knows how hard this is for you. Love ya,

    Josie

    ReplyDelete