Sunday, June 17, 2012

It's Fathers Day

When dh got up I wished him a happy fathers day.  It is 8:30 and I soon need to get dressed because I am going to my Fathers House this morning.  My earthlyfather was not a good person, evil and full of selfishness and cruelty , he came first in all that he did.  he did not let anyone know this but his family knew.  I read one time and I think it was Billy Graham said (I may be wrong about who said it) and I am paraphrasing--The world knows me and speaks well of me but if I die and my own family does not speak well of me then I have failed as a Christian and as a husband, father, etc.

I am so happy that I now have a Father that loves me, that I have a Father that wants the best for me, that listens to me when I talk to Him, that holds me when I hurt and is always there for me-

So to the best and only Father I could ever have or need,  HAPPY FATHERS DAY and God thank you for putting dh and me togeather all those years ago.  He has been a really good husband to me and a terrific father to our 2 children and a wonderful grandfather to our 3 grandchildren.

A friend just said
"it is easier to become a father than it is to be one."   How true

Have a great day everyone
God bless

1 comment:

  1. Articlе writing is alsо a excіtemеnt,
    if уou know after that yοu сan write οr else it іs ԁiffiсult to ωrite.
    my webpage: loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete