Saturday, November 8, 2008

wt. update-one mth. ago 219.6**today-217.0

Not a huge loss but God is good and it is consistant.


I pray that i will be able to eat moderately as we go into the holiday season. My family is going to eat out on Thanksgiving. I have talked everyone and this is the way I look at it:::: If I cook here it will take me hours and then I will be tired and not really enjoy the food. AND everything will be high calorie and I will have leftovers that will need to be eaten. SO I said for about the same amount of money we can go out to eat, I will have no work involved, no clean up needed, and probably the same amount of money., and no left overs in my house to tempt me.

I am going to have about 10 church functions to go to, and every get togeather has a meal attached to it. I usually try to do a double exercise on the days when we go out to eat. It does not negate the entire over indulgence but it does help. I pray that I can continue to do the double exercise, my foot sometimes hurts way too bad for me to give the double exercise the amount of intensity that I would like but I persevere. I do give into the aching foot but I continue on, trusting in the Lord to give me the stamina needed.

Let every living thing praise the Lord for He is good and His mercy endures forever.


God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment